Re: Latest news, Proctor is wrong again

<disclaimer>

At the risk of being selective, I believe the comments posted in the original
post summed things up well, the bits I have added are for emphasizing the
facts..

</disclaimer>

Dave Proctor wrote:

> *snip*

> >The more posts here the smaller
> >your dick, normally I'd reserve that for people who drive fast european
> >cars but I make my first execption. Give us a break and go and have a
> >tug.
>
> And a search of Deja reveals that you have contributed to aus.rail
> precisely.....three posts, all devoted to attacking me for criticising
> Railway Digest.

As opposed to your majority of posts criticising Railway Digest... go on..

> This is your fourth post (according to Deja). You either
> devote all of your time reading my posts looking for errors,

One doesn't have to devote all their time looking for them, just read anyone of
your postings (which I will reiterate, are replies to EVERY thread)

> or you are a
> gutless little twerp unwilling to reveal his true identity.

Some people don't have news readers, and rely on Deja, I believe you will find
the identity at the bottom of the posting.

> >We don't give a shit about your opinions on the VFT from Surfers
> >Paradise to Melbourne. Decent people take the plane and that's all
> >there is to it.
>
> So go and read aus.aviation then and stop annoying us.

4 postings from this Gentleman does not make him annoying, constant crap from
you is annoying.

> If "decent people" get the plain, is everyone in Europe travelling similiar
> journey lengths by train for business "indecent"?
>
> >If I go on the Ghan I go first class to avoid loud
> >mouth people like you from wrecking a great travel experience.
>
> I am surprised they let you on the way you probably reek of the funny weed
> you have undoubtedly been smoking this evening.

Thats right Dave, attack him for being truthful.

> >There is no need for any response to this post, it is not a question,
> >it is a statement.
>
> A response will be coming all right - how hard do you think you are to
> trace? The language that you used is unacceptable in a newsgroup that has
> children reading it (although a child wrote your post for you). Your post
> has been forwarded to the appropriate people.

Ohhhh, I bet he is scared.
We should report you for "quoting" an obscenity, therefore making it visible to
the newsgroup.

Dave, take the hint. Stop contributing Nothing to Everything...

"There is an ant at every picnic", and you ruin the picnic for all.

You can report me to my ISP for disagreeing with you if you want.

> Probably not your real name.
>
> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>
> Too gutless to post from his real account.

You really are a loser.

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.