Latest news, Proctor is wrong again

Why does Dickless Proctor have every second post on every thread and
always get it wrong.

The latest example is in the previous thread on the entertainment cars.
He says the Ghan goes through only one state. It goes through NSW, VIC
and SA. You should check you were on the right train, sounds like you
don't know what you are talking about.

Proctor check your facts you fuckwit. The more posts here the smaller
your dick, normally I'd reserve that for people who drive fast european
cars but I make my first execption. Give us a break and go and have a
tug.

We don't give a shit about your opinions on the VFT from Surfers
Paradise to Melbourne. Decent people take the plane and that's all
there is to it. If I go on the Ghan I go first class to avoid loud
mouth people like you from wrecking a great travel experience.

There is no need for any response to this post, it is not a question,
it is a statement.

S Saunders

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.