Re: Price of grass was Glenbrook accident etc

Rod wrote in message <8a07vi$p6d$1@news1.mpx.com.au>...
>> Checked your primary reference. No surprises for frequenters of this ng.
>> Only the language/expression a little different, but that used is no
>> surprise, either, to a leftwing pinko hippie anti-war student from the
>> '60's.
>
>absolutely and utterley contemptable piece of gutter tripe that. Don't you
>realise all our present day Political Masters , graduated from these very
>Universities and were all "leftwing pinko hippie anti-war students from the
>'60's."
>And don't forget these are the Liberal ones!
>Labor politicians were too busy making sure they kept their scolarships to
>play up like their Blood blooded cousins.
>Grass still cost $10 a matchbox full in 1966...eh....what!

uh, well , y'see, I , uh, forget.

As far as I CAN remember, grass was sold by the international marijuana
"ounce" in those pre-metric days. The IMO was an imprecise measurement, so
the price of grass, expressed in $ per IMO, rather depended on whether the
IMO was "big" or "little". And then there were quality considerations....