Re: Right Wing Pinkos was Glenbrook accident

> Checked your primary reference. No surprises for frequenters of this ng.
> Only the language/expression a little different, but that used is no
> surprise, either, to a leftwing pinko hippie anti-war student from the
> '60's.

absolutely and utterley contemptable piece of gutter tripe that. Don't you
realise all our present day Political Masters , graduated from these very
Universities and were all "leftwing pinko hippie anti-war students from the
'60's."
And don't forget these are the Liberal ones!
Labor politicians were too busy making sure they kept their scolarships to
play up like their Blood blooded cousins.
Grass still cost $10 a matchbox full in 1966...eh....what!
--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/