Re: [VIC] government announcement re rail upgrades

No, James, but you are missing the point!
Both the Mount Gambia line and the line from Tocumwal to Nerandera[??} are
owned by opposition Railways and are now closed lines, unlike those services
introduced into Victoria. We would need these other Railways to either
reopen the lines, or give us a long term lease on them so we could open them
our selves!
Victoria also has much better access charges . Both ARTC and Victrack charge
a reasonable rate unlike NSW .

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/