Re: Price of grass was Glenbrook accident etc

Derick Wuen <cullend@webone.com.au> wrote in message
38c8e878@iridium.webone.com.au">news:38c8e878@iridium.webone.com.au...
> As far as I CAN remember, grass was sold by the international marijuana
> "ounce" in those pre-metric days. The IMO was an imprecise measurement, so
> the price of grass, expressed in $ per IMO, rather depended on whether the
> IMO was "big" or "little". And then there were quality considerations....

packets of drum and the ragged remains of Tally Ho packets....and  10/-
would fill your Fe Holden to the top!
girls unrestrained by seat belts or seperated by consoles sat beside you
almost behind the wheel, and we cruised home at 20 mph to make the trip last
longer. When we let our hormones connect with the gas pedal she would grip
your arm all the tighter, and you would slow untill she was comfortable
again. Very rarely did any of us die on the road. I don't think we knew how
good we had it! and Grandma used to grow grass in the back yard for us! She
said she was not going to let those nasty types mix anything with the
stuff....but she still delivered it in match boxes.
nuff said ..........;o)
Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder
Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club Inc.
Operators of Australia's only 'Australian' Model Railway Show
Every Easter in Melbourne.
and my page
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/rods