Re: [VIC] Burnley Failure This Morning

Evening All.
The defective train involved had actually come from Burnley Stabling
Sidings, but did not get far.  Reason for long delay, was difficulty in
using the adaptor coupling between Comeng & Hitachi motors.  I understand
that four attempts were made before  "it" was successful.  The dead set was
pushed into Burnley station, and zig zagged to change lines and eventually
went to Ringwood.

Graeme Cleak.

B4ECA2DB.82E2%markbau@altavista.com">news:B4ECA2DB.82E2%markbau@altavista.com...