Re: Entertainment Car on Overland, Ghan and I.P

<8aa6ec$snn$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> >They were also fitted with some video games and serving light
> >refreshment/drinks to ALL class!! IIRC this is the only carriage
where
> >passenger from all class can enjoy. These days people in coach class
> >can only move around within coach class(and somking lounge). They
can't
> >go beyound Matilda Resturant.
>
> They cannot even get in there - Matilda's is the sit-down dining
area - the
> GSR site is quite pointed on this, saying that Coach Class have
access to
> the "buffet".
>
> Dave
I travelled by IP in December, I took 1st class sleeper. While having
nothing to do I asked the train manager if is possible for me to have a
tour around the train. He reply "you can go as far as Matilda
Resturant, try not to go beyound there because people in coach class
aren't very nice people, either drunks, low lifes. They always jealous
people in 1st class" :-)

--
Cheers

James