Entertainment Car on Overland, Ghan and I.P

Can anyone remember when the entertainment car used to run on the Ghan?
Why did they ever take this car off, or did they>?

I think that that would be a draw card for some people, being able to play
the pokies while being whisked through the Australian outback!

What did this car have in the way of Entertainment and if possible, could
they still use it or is it out of date ect.

Where is this car or cars and are they in running order?

I think this car would be a bit of a novelty for some!

SOMETHING FOR G.S.R TO THINK ABOUT!