**NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 4487

OK! you HAVE to try this out....just got it the other day..GREAT FUN!
Watch the disc for between 40-60sec....then look at your hand or anything really...just like tripping, but without the drugs.  (Dont know if thats a good or bad thing<G>)
We appoligise for the broken link the other day..but our server went down due to demand:(  But THIS LINK WORKS!!
http://www.pachydermstudio.com/about/mindbender.exe
kkmmndobtfdxnshsudqgtfunrjwfitfydfnievjqzmnituwnuenpiifngsouovjdquiezgmpjnugqcbtoethhl