Re: Marsden Steam Museum, Goulburn

Greetings all, As far as I know, from a source in Goulburn, the locomotives
from Goulburn have apparently gone or are going to Victorian organisations.
One is going to Echuca, one is off to Geelong (a private concern?). State of
the locomotives - The Fowler 0-4-2T was together and may have been
operational. The Krauss "Stella" had been dismantled for restoration. The
passenger carriages have gone to an "arts" group in the Goulburn area. I am
unsure of the destinations of any other items from their collection. For
more information, I would suggest that anyone actively interested in the
"Expressions of Interest" contact Goulburn Council direct for more accurate
and detailed information. Regards, John Garaty

38C8341D.E0F37580@cia.com.au">news:38C8341D.E0F37580@cia.com.au...