Re: The future of broad gauge was Ouyen - Pinnaroo line

james_ccj@my-deja.com wrote in message <8a2gvh$9vo$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>Who is Rod Speed?

Known as the Rod-bot - resorts to looping "Pathetic really", "You have
always been and always will be totally and utterly irelevant", that sort of
stuff when backed into a corner with the facts.

He is actually quite knowledgable, but is notorious for not admitting when
he is wrong.

>This is only a railfan discussion group where we share comments and
>information. The stuffs in here aren't 100% the right answers. And not
>everything is official from the rail operators. Not everyone is 100%
>currect or 100% wrong all the time.

Agreed, and people should say when they are not sure of the facts. Read most
of my posts, and you will find a lot of "(but open to correction)" and "not
sure, but I think...". People should not quote things as gospel truth unless
they are know it to be correct.

Dave