Re: (NSW) Scanner frequencies for rail

Sir Cumspect wrote:

> YES my neighbour is a Crown sergeant.Police is a No No.
> You may be correct about the others. He is checking!
> But I will not be bothering to reply, as I will not lower myself
> to respond again your sarcasm !
>
> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Your friend who is the Crown Sergeant is giving a typical Coppers
answer to anything that they consider their god given right.
He is wrong.
It is not illegal to Listen to anything other than Telephone
conversations. You can even listen to Military message should you
wish to.
Anyway can't can't help with Station staff or Shunters as I'm
not real interested in what they have to say but Train Radio in
NSW is on 450.050Mhz. There are lots of other frequencies that
you will be able to find in Scanner Publications.
--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum