Re: Most hated trains in Australia! :-) (was: Favourite train/tram [Aus wide])

As I said all these long distance trains are generally pretty good,
Westlander maybe the worst of all but still better then average trains like
XPT/Xplorer. Last time I travelled by Westlander 2 of the coach class having
aircondition break down and the conductor asked all the coach class
passengers either stay in the buffet car or just take over all the
economic/first class sleeper!!! since there was only one cabinet taken.
(there was only 10 passnegers in coach class anyway included myself) I
wondered if Westlander still have those grey/white vinyl seats????

I've never tried mail train before, as they all disappear by the time I'm
finacially capable of travelling :-)
I heard of different experience from people who travelled by mail trains.
Some said mail trains are like hell and some reckons mail trains are the
ultamate rail expereince.

Cheers
James

yP4%4.185$NB1.279522@news0.optus.net.au">news:yP4%4.185$NB1.279522@news0.optus.net.au...