Re: Most hated trains in Australia! :-) (was: Favourite train/tram [Aus wide])

As I said long distance land cruser trains are generally good and its' hard
to .say which is the worst,  Westlander have no special feature
what so ever. The journey is slow, if you take the train from later towns
like Toowoomba/Dalby usually there will be reduce choices avavilable on
menu, the coach class seats aren't as good as those on other service, not
sure if they improved it or not since I took it last time (1991 Spring) .

Cheers
James

393cc20c.0@news.topend.com.au">news:393cc20c.0@news.topend.com.au...