Re: Whats your fav loco?

Plywood is common in Australian engines!
most of the flat panels on B, S and G locos were wood as well..something to
do with weight.
One G class is running around with water damaged ply on the number 1 end,
you can see the grain cracking under the worn paint!

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

3939FD0D.6A4FBA5@enternet.com.au">news:3939FD0D.6A4FBA5@enternet.com.au...