Re: alt.binaries.multimedia.rail

Great idea, I have stuff all ready to go!
My only problem is that I believe it very difficult to keep multi-part files
in the group long enough to download.
That is only one part does not load or post, the whole job becomes time
wasting. But let us give it a try. It will never take the place of
travelling overseas, but it will be great to see Railways in other lands,
and to share our little masterpieces!

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/