Re: [Melb] Swanston Trams Crash

"Evad Rehtona" <davemcl@AXE*THISiprolink.co.nz> wrote in message
3936f032@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3936f032@news.iprolink.co.nz...
> > Thirty old W-class trams have been withdrawn following an
>
> One assumes this will affect services severely as there aren't enough
> post-1975 trams to cover all the scheduled runs.

Today I noticed a Z1 shunting into Glen Huntly depot (from the city-bound
side of the road, so presumably it had run down to Carnegie, then back)
which had a sign in the front window saying something like "Please catch
this tram to connect with routes 8 and 16".

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen at custard dot net dot au