Re: [melb] Holmsglen Accident - Speculation Only

>From the "Book of Rules and Operating Procedures 1994"
DETENTION AT AUTOMATIC SIGNAL
The driver must bring the train to a stand for 30 seconds if an automatic
signals displays the 'Stop' signal. If the automatic signal is still at
'Stop' after 30 seconds, the Driver may proceed at a speed of extreme
caution, being prepared to find the section occupied or obstructed.
=