Re: [melb] Holmsglen Accident

It is suprisingly similiar... this time it was speed (after Holmsglen bank
most empty trains are travelling at close to 115k/hr due to the slope) and a
curve just before Homsglen Stn.

The 14:11 train is timetabled to leave at 14:21 from Holmsglen, the empty
cars usually leave approx 14:24 from GWY. There must have been major
problems with the up passenger train to cause it to run so late. Could it be
<speculation> that the signal timed out and cleared because the train
stopped for so long?

cheers
Johann