Re: Train Ticket inspectors,` abusing power!! (sorta)

Don't they teach the school children to spell properly these days? :-)

In article <397e9669@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "yehyeh" <alchemy_tri84@hotmail.com> wrote:

*snip*

> If you think I am writing an English essay I am not, I am just
tryng to set the scene in the limited ammount of time, yet as best i
can. And half of it i neva even commited..

> And neva been told i need concession id,

> what is the point of me wasting all that money on tickets when i get
the same fine in the end ne how? Also how can they fine me for something
i neva did.  ?

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au