Re: [melb] Holmsglen Accident

The official word that I have heard is that the driver of the empty cars,
who'll we'll nickname `PF' (initials), was tripped by 2 red signals, but
continued on.  And hit the back of the up pass.

It's understood that the reason the pass was so late is due to faulty doors,
and the driver of the pass was attempting to fix a door mechanism at time of
impact.

Andy B

397f9687$0$11164$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:397f9687$0$11164$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...