SLR - full 'ghost' service running

 Went for another walk today at around midday. I walked from Jubilee Park
to Wentworth Park. In that time (approx an hour) I managed to get photos
of 6 of the fleet of 7 trams operating on the extension.

 They appear to be running a full service timetable. Trams were 'terminating'
at the new platform at Wentworth Park and then after changing the destination
to 'Not in Service' proceeded to run to Lilyfield and back. Trams were
observed to stop at both Jubilee Park and Glebe stations as if they really
had to pickup/setdown at those stations. The were 12-20 minutes apart.

 Workers were at both stations doing finishing up type of work. Jubilee
Park, some brick layers were fixing damage to the retaining wall capping,
using a large tube of glue to stick the facing bricks down.

 Glebe station was a hive of activity with the inbound platform being
water-jet cleaned. Some 'offical looking' people were inspecting the
pedestrian crossing of the tracks, fencing being installed.

 2 trams were observed stopping short of Glebe and dinging the workers
off the line before proceeding and then not actually stopping at the
platform!

 Photo's will appear on my web site shortly.

 I'm only in the area at luch times, so I can't say if they are maintaining
the full ghost service 6am to Midnight, as the operational timetable appear
to be, or just running during the day when more staff are rostered on.