Re: [NSW] Drama @ the Airport Link & Illawarra lines!

In article <8l5obo$o70$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, Dan  <fordghia@my-deja.com> wrote:
>Well, this morning at 08:00 I heard the Illawarra line was closed
>near Hurstville due to a gas leak. Any ideas how long it closed the line
>for?

 We got a late running 08:05 train at Carlton at 08:13. The 08:09 'express'
service that orignates further down the line. (Waterfall?) had just left
a minute or so earlier.

 They were late like that yesterday as well, except that the 08:05 stopping
service (via City Circle) was canceled. I was trying to get the 08:18 City
via ESR service, but the late running express turned up after I arrived at
the station.