Cityrail - they ain't all bad!

Picture this...
Tuesday morning, 7:20 at Windsor. I buy my
ticket, and promptly drop the $2 I got as part of my
change in the drain that runs along the platform
I returned to the ticket window and asked "Any
chance of getting that coin back?" The response
was "Can you wait until after the next train, or ask me
tomorrow" I couldn't wait, so caught the 7:29
Yesterday I didn't have to go to town, so didn't get
a chance to ask.
Today when buying my ticket, I asked "Did you manage
to get my coin out of the drain?" (Tight bastard aren't I)
Without missing a beat, he lent over to the computer
and picked up a $2 coin sitting in front of it and said
"Here it is, just waiting for you to come in again"

So, a public "Thank-you" to all cityrail workers who
know how to deal with 'customers'.
--
Peter Degotardi
LAN Engineer