Re: Tocumwal(V/NSW) and Goulburn Valley

was it the Kennet Government who got Hoy's the contract or the prev. Labor Gov.
?

I thought it was weird tendering a  railway route and a bus route as a same
contract, ie Hoys have both, and no one can run a competiive sevice. Didn't
they get the train contracts and run buses instead? Or if a bus operator got a
route, then a train could compete ?

When will they learn a train is a trian, a bus is a bus, a plane is a plane
etc....  - they are differen modes of transport and one mode does not
subsitiute for another ( ie if you want to go by train A-Z you do not want  a
BUS, otherwise you would have taken a bus !)

Regards,
David Head