Re: QR diesel tilt train design released.

The number crunchers reckon the efficiency of modern diesels with their
electronic fuel injection and traction control equates with electric (due to
electric transmission line and catenary maintenance costs).

What value using local fuel vis imported oil?

Goldie

388accd6@dnews.tpgi.com.au">news:388accd6@dnews.tpgi.com.au...