Re: mixing loco parts

Agree with your conclusions re identity. Sorry to raise (inadvertently) a
probably resolved earlier thread.

Even the frame isn't sacrosanct, as you point out.... look at the reframing
program for 32 class.

32 class most were reframed, reboilered, retendered, superheated, revalved
etc, but were noted as "the successful 1892 design".

Maybe the brake hangers remainded original... see DM's post re 1210.