Re: QR and Photographers

"James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
38868DAC.D6F0E989@ozemail.com.au">news:38868DAC.D6F0E989@ozemail.com.au...
> John McCandless wrote:
>
> > I would volunteer that the likelyhood of getting into strife for taking
> > photographs
> > is proportional to the distance you are from Brisbane.......... :-)
>
> Last July I had no problems at Rockhampton, Mackay, Cairns and Mareeba!
:-)

> --
> - James Brook -

In July 98 I spent the whole day photographing, mainly at Yeerongpilly and
Corinda, but also at Park Road, Dutton Park and a couple on the platforms at
Beenleigh and South Brisbane. A lot of the time I was on the platforms,
especially at Corinda using the bridge and ramps to get shots on different
lines. During the whole day I was not approached once and asked what I was
doing.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton