Re: QR and Photographers

Hello,

Yes following up to all this, it now seems as though I need written
permission from QR in relation to taking pictures of Trains on the QR. Also
a few weeks back while I was in Maryboroughme and my friend were allowed to
take pictures on the platform and in the yard with no problems at all. He
was even providing us with information as to when freight trains would be
passing through. Very friendly staff there, I never seem to have problems at
Lawnton which is where I usually always go as it is just up the road from
me.

Also the fact that my backpack was searched is probably only because I am
only 15 years old and people my age do these stupid things.

Regards

Matthew Green
kgreen@powerup.com.au
ICQ 51630312