Re: QR and Photographers

In article <3885ad5b@grissom>,
  "Kevin Green" <kgreen@powerup.com.au> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes following up to all this, it now seems as though I need written
> permission from QR in relation to taking pictures of Trains on the
QR. Also
> a few weeks back while I was in Maryboroughme and my friend were
allowed to
> take pictures on the platform and in the yard with no problems at
all. He
> was even providing us with information as to when freight trains
would be
> passing through. Very friendly staff there, I never seem to have
problems at
> Lawnton which is where I usually always go as it is just up the road
from
> me.
>
> Also the fact that my backpack was searched is probably only because
I am
> only 15 years old and people my age do these stupid things.
>
> Regards
>
> Matthew Green
> kgreen@powerup.com.au
> ICQ 51630312

hmmm?

QR is becoming like Spanish National Railway er? :-)

I'm taking the tilt train next week, I think I'll take pictures in
Rockhampton instead. Actaully couple of years back, I took countless
pictures of trains from Bowen Hill, and Roma Street(all the sensitive
area), nobody ever bother asking what I was doing(Except asked me to do
it safe, stay behind yellow line).

Is "Railway Squad" same as a "Customer Revenue Officer"(aka Inspector)
of Melbourne?
(or trainguard for people in Sydney )

Cheers
james