Re: [NSW] Parramatta Rail Link

Rogan's Hill is where Castle Hill Road and Old Northern Road meet. Buses
(Westbus) from Parramatta that terminate out the front of Oakhill College
show the destination as Rogans Hill.
--
Peter
"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."

37_d4.3502$oF2.10664@ozemail.com.au">news:37_d4.3502$oF2.10664@ozemail.com.au...