Re: [NSW] Parramatta Rail Link

The best bet is to check the document "Action for Transport 2010" on the NSW
Department of Transport's web page.

The link to the index page is
http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/act2010/transindx.html#SYDNEY  and the link
to the "Getting More out of Public Transport" document is
http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/act2010/pp14.pdf .

These documents refer to all the suggested Sydney rail improvements
including the proposed Epping - Castle Hill link and a possible subsequent
extension.  (I hope the above links work).

Chris

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
D_Sd4.3247$oF2.10246@ozemail.com.au">news:D_Sd4.3247$oF2.10246@ozemail.com.au...
> Hi!
>
> I've just briefly looked at  a copy of the Parra Rail Link info pamphlet.
It