[NSW] Parramatta Rail Link

Hi!

I've just briefly looked at  a copy of the Parra Rail Link info pamphlet. It
shows a map of the existing rail network and the new link.  I have a few
questions about it:

1. On the Carlingford line, it shows Rosehill/Camellia as a new station on
the line. Does this mean they are planning to merge the two stations
together? Or was it just for "illustration" purposes only?

2. There was a mention somewhere about an extension from Epping to Castle
Hill. Is there any information as to the new stations that would be built on
that line, or is that jumping the gun, so to speak?

Any info would be great,

Thanks,

Anita
--