Re: [NSW] Parramatta Rail Link

There will be a new station called Rosehill/Camellia, whilst the old ones
will be demolished. The name sounds a little weird though...it's like
"Homebush Bay" before "Olympic Park" station got the name (remember the old
1996/7 CityRail maps?)

Castle Hill extension is hopefully to have construction started by 2008.....

Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
D_Sd4.3247$oF2.10246@ozemail.com.au">news:D_Sd4.3247$oF2.10246@ozemail.com.au...
> Hi!
>
> I've just briefly looked at  a copy of the Parra Rail Link info pamphlet.
It