Naming of stations - Was [NSW] Parramatta Rail Link

Does anybody see a repeat of events here with regard to station naming?

Why not call the new station Sydney Central (as it is closer to the
geograhic heart of Sydney than Central is - tounge slightly in
cheek)......this

It also reminds me (slightly OT) of what happened last year with the St
Geoge-Illawarra Dragons, who were all claeed their correct title about 50%
of the time. The way we are going with advertising etc (sport stadiums
especially), the station will be named SOCOG.

btw, there are some dissapointed tourists in the country when they realise
there is no Mc Donalds at Macdonaldtown. Wait until they find out that there
are no hills in Rosehill (or any roses for that matter..........

Hope this helped but it probably didn't :)

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com