World-Diesel-Loco

Hello!
I have just set up a NEW list at Onelist:
http://www.onelist.com/community/World-Diesel-Loco
It is intended to cover a gap in the "GEN" available for other countries.

As an increasing numbers of enthusiasts spread their wings from the European
Rail scene. I hope the countries that we will see most of the discussion
will cover ASIA, SOUTH AMERICA, AUSTRALASIA and other far flung places!

To discuss about workings of the more interesting Locomotives in use
nowadays. Mainly focusing on Diesels, especially the ones that make more
noise!
Where different types of Diesels can be found hauling passenger and freight
trains around the world. The types that are expected to be of interest are
ALCO, English Electric / Ruston, General Electric, General Motors and
Kolomna.

Thanks, and hope to see you all on the list!

--
Phil
PWormald@bigfoot.com