Re: Is it just me.....

> What kids did before TV, video ganes etc was *go to work*. The big
> problem with
> todays society is that there is not enough employment for everyone who
> wants to
> work. I do not know the answer and I do not know of anyone (including
> governments)
> who do. Do you?
>
> John McCallum

Well it depends on age too, I like you do not know the answer. When I was
around 13 or so I along with a mate, used to go looking for lawns to mow or
cars to wash for a bit of money. In fact kids now and again have done that
around our neighbourhood and that is great to see. I do think though, the
biggest difference between "now" and "then" is respect. There is very little
respect for other people or property any more.