Re: "lost" trains (Contains offensive language)

> *snip*

> Now at the risk of getting really rude here I think
> that some of you should shut the fuck up and stop vilifying the
> poor bastard. You don't know what the exact circumstances were
> because you weren't there in the Cab with him.

You risked it, and you got really rude!

You are correct, none of us were there, none of us, even those who have read
the report front to back and back to front know what happened.

SO after being offended by your rudeness, I expect to never see the words "I
believe", "I think", "I assume" or any other words that may indicate that
YOU are not fully aware of circumstance in any post of yours in the future.

Does that sound reasonable John, or will you allow us to get on debating,
understanding and learning by the method of "free speech" used in this
newsgroup, without resorting to obscenities and offending others in the
newsgroup??

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.