SLR - no orginal liveried units left

 I confirmed today, buy a visit to the depot site, that all 7 Sydney
trams are now moving bill boards. Yellow Pages was done early December,
I expect that the fleet was fully a mobile bill board fleet before the
end of last year.

2101 - Holden
2102 - Cadbury Chocolate (Need to confirm road number)
2103 - Yellow Pages
2104 - Radio 2UE
2105 - Hienz Tomato Ketchup (Need to confirm)
2106 - MasterCard
2107 - Orange Telecom	(Need to confirm).

 I may have 5 and 7 swapped. Cadbury is 2 by process of elimination.

 (I should have made notes instead of attempting to rely on the resolution
of digital camera shots taken from a distance!)

 The lunch time loading of the 4 in service appeared to be reasonable.
(1,3,4,6 were operating today)

 I'm building up a web page of pictures of them at
http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/livery.html

(I have real thumb nail images made now, so the page will not take several
hours to download over a modem like the first cut).