Re: OT - Third Millennium (was: Merry Christmas)

You are absolutely right again David.

It will be interesting to see what develops this year to celebrate the
Millennium. Unlike the pyrotechnic mayhem we witnessed on TV this week, the
real event will occur in one place and at one time.

It will happen 11 hours after we have welcomed the new year, and our country
has turned 100. They will be interesting events to watch,

Cheers
John Wayman

cdTb4.93$%v.360108@news0.optus.net.au">news:cdTb4.93$%v.360108@news0.optus.net.au...