Re: Closing Doors

"Chris Parnell" <chris@infinisource.com> wrote in message
386F01EE.3720AEB5@infinisource.com">news:386F01EE.3720AEB5@infinisource.com...
> > The other thing I detest is schoolbags thrown into cars and doorways
while kids
> just sit down and converse, yell, scream, swing, smoke, whatever. Who
taught
> these schoochildren these objectionable behaviours? Does anyone teach
character
> and integrity anymore?
>
> CP

Come on Chris What time frame are you using?School kids on public transport
have been turds since at least the sixties.Most of them have middle class
parents,and they are even bigger turds.
I always hoped they would pick up fatal diseases from the floor but
unfortunately it does not seem to affect them.
And as for asking them to get out of the moving train,they are not scared of
you mate ,they are just sizing up how big a jerk you are.
If you are going to invite them to get out,point a gun at them first and
then forget that the safety catch was not on.You might do 10 years but you
have done the rest of us a big favour,and we will be grateful.
Have you noticed how not many get killed on the roof these days since a few
heroes got swatted.