Closing Doors

This thing about people getting dragged and doors not closing, and power not
available to the master controller misses one sore point during school term, and
I don't think I need to say too much other than  we probably need a 100%
increase in revenue protection officers and police riding trains anytime after
2.45 pm, any line, any direction. But then, compliance is probably only a short
term value.

British unions, Australian Unions, truckies, mandarins who work for ministers
(and ministers) all have children.

Who invented school term tickets? School kids are emigres from HELL when you are
trying to close doors.

When kids hold doors open, I wait till the train starts, and then invite them to
open the door again . Then I ask, "You wish to get off the train?" " Would you
like to get off NOW? ...  Whilst it is in motion.  That stops them dead.

The other thing I detest is schoolbags thrown into cars and doorways while kids
just sit down and converse, yell, scream, swing, smoke, whatever. Who taught
these schoochildren these objectionable behaviours? Does anyone teach character
and integrity anymore?

CP