Re: [NSW] Concord West down platforms digging work

I have travelled on a 10 car V set from central to lithgow and return,
twice. They were for Venturers ( a part of the Scout association) to
travel to a state wide gathering called the dragon skin, which was held
in the Newnes state forest, north of Lithgow for two of the years that I
went to it. They departed from platform 1 at Central, and yes, they are
veeery long.
I don't think Cityrail would have made much money from it. There would
have been a large cleaning bill, due to the food fights that occurred on
the return trip. Yes, I know what bad kids we were, but they were FUN!
:)