Re: [NSW] Concord West down platforms digging work

10 car U sets were common on Northern services in the mid 80's.

10 car V sets were operated for a while (approx 1987-88) on peak hour
Central Coast services. They then realised that they did not fit on any
platform other than Sydney Terminal and went to the effort of extending
platforms at Gosford, Woy Woy & Hornsby. Then almost as soon as these
platforms were extended, they stopped operating 10 car sets.

FA5q4.26110$3b6.114452@ozemail.com.au">news:FA5q4.26110$3b6.114452@ozemail.com.au...