Re: [NSW] Concord West down platforms digging work

Concord West is going to be a second Olympics station hence the lengthening
of both platforms and the construction of canopies on the island platform.
I guess with this weekend's close down we will see the up relief at Concord
West re-instated and the new turnout at West Ryde installed on the down main
to relief.  If I get the time I will check out progress over the weekend.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

880rem$17u$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:880rem$17u$1@news1.mpx.com.au...