Re: Interested in Train Pics from the Centre.?

On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 11:34:26 +0930, "< Tell >"
<telljb@netozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Hi Folks
>
>If you are interested in seeing some photos of the old
>Commonwealth and Australian National Railways in and
>around Alice Springs, which go back 30 years or so,
>check out the URL below.
>>
>http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/Burton_NT/index.html

Great stuff Terry, and it brought back memories of my one and only
trip to Alice on what I think was the second-last NG Ghan.  I have
photos taken at stops on the way, but bugger-all at Alice itself.

I look forward to seeing some more (if there is any...)

Cheers...JD

John Dennis                             jdennis@mpx.com.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/~jdennis/dbt.html