Re: Interested in Train Pics from the Centre.?

John Dennis <jdennis@mpx.com.au> wrote:

> Great stuff Terry, and it brought back memories of my one and only
> trip to Alice on what I think was the second-last NG Ghan.  I have
> photos taken at stops on the way, but bugger-all at Alice itself.
>
> I look forward to seeing some more (if there is any...)

Plenty more John, mostly B&W, even the second-last. :)

I have only just taken up scanning, still a lot to
learn, I will most certainly share more of them.

Apology time: My original post stated Tony Gatt was
RailPage Webmaster, of course Tony is RailPix WM.
Sorry fella's, a brain blurt on my part.

----Terry Burton
<< remove net after @ for Email reply.>>