[VIC] Millenium Aurora

Who here thinks $135 dollars per person is a rip off for the two 38's to
Ararat? I think its a bit tight when the only chance to ride behind
these locomotives in Victoria costs this much. I thought the original
estimate of $100 a person was a bit high for a day trip but this is
ridiculous, especially when it's only steam one way. They should have
had a trip to Seymour with much more reasonable prices. Oh well, the
organisers are obviously trying to encourage motorcaders.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au