Re: [NSW] Tangara modifications

So what's with the difference in the fleet of T sets that are numbered 61xx
and 62xx? obviously the 62xx batch is much newer but they also do not
feature the "pull" thingy on their doors. Also the last batch of T sets
(625x and on) featured the doors opening and closing warning sounds.

Another difference is the handrail design in the earlier T sets: they aren't
the standard stainless steel tube-style handrail but rather a black plastic
rail.

So I guess there have been modifications, but only cosmetic ones.

87r9tl$hhu$2@news1.mpx.com.au">news:87r9tl$hhu$2@news1.mpx.com.au...